That’s right, it’s Fall ya’ll and I am so excited. There are so many things to love about Fall and everyone has their own. I am going to share my top six things that I love about Fall and a few other reasons some may love this season.
- Cooler weather. I love to open the doors and windows and let the Fall air in. It airs the house out, saves on energy costs, and I do not like to be overly hot. It is a little cold in the mornings but so worth it.
- Changing colors. The colors of Fall are so pretty. I like being able to watch the leaves change and fall.
- Coziness. When Fall hits, out come the sweats. A hoodie, sweat pants, and a hot cup(or two) of french vanilla coffee are the highlight of my morning. Evenings spent with a throw blanket and my hubby are the best ending to the day.
- Carving pumpkins. Not so much the carving but decorating with them. My girls are old enough that we no longer carve them but they are a big staple in the decor of our home through to December.
- Cuisine. With the cooler weather I get to break out the recipe book. Chili, stews, and soups are regulars at our house. My huband is the chili guy in our clan. The girls love it and often request it. By Spring I am Chili-ed out.
- Chiefs football. That’s right we are Chiefs fans. We even named our dog after them. I love to curl up with the hubby and watch any football game on, however, Chiefs games are the main focus. We even print out a season schedule and make picks each week.
So that is how we spend our Fall. I know that pumpkin spice is big this time of year. I never really took a liking to that. Apple cider, bonfires, less humidity, Halloween, and Thanksgiving are other reasons why people love Fall. What’s yours?